Native title/subtitle for the Comments element

Feature Request: native title/subtitle for the Comments element

• Right now, the in-line Comments element does not have a configurable title/subtitle the way other elements do (such as a Collection or a Details element). Would like to see this added so that we don’t need to use a separate text or title element.
1 Like

Agree and I would like to extend that request to the following elements that do not have title/subtitle capabilities yet:

• Video
  • Highlights
  • iFrame
  • Buttons
  • Gallery
  • Text

It would make the creation of pages much easier. I guess that more than 60% of my elements have visibility rules. Not having to work with a title element + another element would already cut my time with the visibility work in half.

Even on a text element I have had instances where I would like to replicate the general style and feel of other elements but can’t, since the typography of titles and subtitles appears different to headlines in a text element.

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for bringing that up! I forgot to add that. That is one of the big reasons I have for this feature request. The difference in typography across the elements is a little frustrating visually haha. It makes sense that the standalone text element would be different, but it will be nice if those other elements you mentioned have their own title/subtitle that way they all look the same.

1 Like