Bulk Actions not consistent in higher amounts

I have a handful of bulk action setups in my app. I’ve noticed they are very sensitive when performing a larger bulk action number (10 or more). If I refresh too soon it doesn’t complete all records. This is even after the progress animation is completed and you’d expect they are all done.

I have one in particular on this page that I often run higher number bulk actions on that almost never completes an entire batch correctly. If it was more reliable I would be performing a bulk action on approximately 100 records at a time. Instead I have to break it into smaller chunks and sometimes even 10 is too much. For reference it only updates 3 fields on each record, no other actions. Fortunately its easy to tell which records haven’t been completed, but it is essentially taking some of the convenience out of a bulk automation.

Is there anything I should do on my end or a way we can improve this? It gives me concern for future bulk action uses where it would be harder for a user to verify if they were successful.