Embedded list of documents from a cloud storage platform

Hi Everyone

I would like to embed a list of documents into noloco and have single documents presented on a record level.

They use 365 but the security setting do not allow you to embed that platform. The admin team love to use 365 and at the moment they share a folder via a URL. The massive advantage is that the files change quite a lot and the admin team do not have to worry about “sharing” the files again as they are the same ones.

So the idea is a cloud based file storage that has a windows / mac widget that makes it easy to work on files locally but then also easy to share to partners on noloco.

So far I have tried:

Dropbox: could not get that to work at all
Box.com embodied as a iframe and looks like you might be able to remove their logo. (looks a little clunky)
Google drive: was easy and looks nice and clean but when you preview a file it is obvious that you are using google drive.
cloudinary: Looks like you need to use APIs

Has anyone do any suggestion to integrate read only PDF documents for users to download in a low code platform that is easy for an admin team to change the content of the files ?

1 Like

Hey @Kieran, bit late to the party but I have just done this exact thing with O365. I wanted to share help guides for users who could always access within the app. I also added lots of videos stored on OneDrive which works perfectly too.

Using the embed option I simply added &action=embedview to the end of the O365 shared link, then set the iframe size as xl.

You would need to share this on OneDrive to everyone (read only)

So a demo example would be https://mydomain.co.uk-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/myname_mydomain_co_uk/EQper895j0lElbWBCNm3NGEBKbi9h45337tKOmnbhm46mw?e=pQPwJ5&action=embedview

Hope it helps, this is what it looks like in the Noloco app

1 Like

Hey @garyGHL Thanks so much for this I will look into it.