Pivot table row grouping data appearing in the wrong column

Hello,

I have a pivot table for daily working hours data. The row grouping is set up to be employee name, and the column grouping data is day number (varies between 1-31). There are 2 entries for days 22 and 23, so the table columns are: Employee Name, 22, 23. The data appears as shifted one row to the left. So employee name data appears under 23 (column name). The data of day 22 appears under column employee name.

Can you help me with that?

Thanks,

Note: You can have a look at the view for table named “Puantaj” in my project to better understand what I mean.

Hi @ardaergin we’re actually aware of this bug, and it should get fixed in an upcoming change, thanks for flagging it though.

We’ll let you know once it’s available

1 Like

@darragh
I mentioned this on my feature request as well, but the majority of pivot tables on my test app and production app have stopped working. Are there changes being implemented?

Do you have a link we can test with @BillHoare ?

We did make some changes to add more features and and optimize it which might have inadvertently broken existing setups.

This page on my test app
https://testpipeline.noloco.co/page-42/details
has 4 sample tables on the top and a list showing the underlying data below.
Thanks

Thanks @BillHoare I think I’ve fixed them for you - the transition for the new internals from the old wasn’t as smooth as we hoped.

Sorry about that

Thanks @darragh . From looking at the production side I think I have some configuration issues as well, so I’m fixing those. I appreciate your quick response and effort.

1 Like