Real-time In-app Notifications

With our new In-app Notifications feature, you and your team can stay up-to-date with your tasks and projects in real-time. Here’s what you need to know:‍Real-time Alerts:Get alerted instantly when notifiable events occur in your app. You’ll no longer need to constantly check different sections of the app for updates. The notifications will bring the updates directly to you!Notification Tray: The new Notification Tray, located conveniently in the sidebar, will be your go-to place to view all your notifications. Whether you’ve read them already or yet to do so, you’ll have an organized log of all the updates.Stay in the Conversation: ‍For now, notifications will alert you whenever you’re mentioned in a comment or if someone replies to a comment thread you’re part of. This ensures that you’re always part of the conversation that matters to you.

Hi @gill , despite me creating a video guide, our users are still missing these and calling us for updates which what it was meant to avoid :smiling_face:

It does seem a small bell so I guess its easily missed, below screenshot is what they see.

Is it possible to do any of these:

1. Pop up when notification arrives.
  2. Notification panel to fly in on receipt.
  3. Option to set email when notification arrives. I cant create a workflow as the advisers email isn’t in these collections.
  4. Make the bell a bright pink (we use the dark grey theme)

Thank you