Navigating to the Next Record in Single Record View

Hello Noloco Community,

I’m looking for a way to streamline my team’s workflow within Noloco, and I was wondering if there is a feature or workaround that would allow the system to automatically navigate to the next record when in single record view.

My use case is as follows:
When my team is working, I want them to be able to focus on their tasks and work on the highest priority item first, then move on to the next highest priority, and so on. Ideally, I would like them to be able to click through the records one by one, with the system automatically taking them to the next task after completing the current one.

This would help keep my team focused and ensure that they are always working on the most important tasks in order of priority.

Is there a built-in feature in Noloco that enables this kind of navigation? If not, are there any workarounds or customizations that could achieve a similar result?

5 Likes

I would be interest to hear about this as well.

This would greatly reduce the time spent going through records.

Instead of clicking the “Back to” breadcrumb link on top and tediously scrolling through to find where you were at, a simple next arrow on the right and previous arrow on the left would let the user go through records while remaining on the single record page view.

1 Like