Form has stopped autofilling hidden value

I have a form called Costs that is always assigned a linked record of a project. I’ve been using this same form since I began with noloco last year. The project value has always been hidden on the form and its auto filled based on which project a user initiates the form from. I’ve just realized that just about 2 weeks ago it stopped filling the hidden value for project. I changed the form so that “project” is not hidden and it functioned correctly but after changing it back to hidden its not working. To my knowledge I haven’t changed anything that would impact this. Please help?

Form link

Hey @onlymatt - taking a look at your setup, I see that your costs table has permissions setup.

What user roles are creating costs records? Have you confirmed they have permission to ‘Create’ on the ‘Project’ field?

It was myself (admin) it was happening to. I was able to resolve it a few minutes ago with some additional manual syncs.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue with the same modal form today. I’ve tried syncing everything I can think of. The button in question is action 5 on this page as an example. It’s set to autofill “Project” as hidden based on the row value but isn’t filling again. The native add record button on this collection is set up exactly the same way and working fine.

Hey @onlymatt - we’re just catching up on some tickets here, is this still an issue for you?

Which button should I be looking at on that page